Be a part of the Giveth Galaxy by joining the General Magic team.
General Magic is an elite squad of designers, developers, system architects, researchers, writers and overall skilled Web3 professionals.
Our Mission is to make magic happen, supporting crypto-philanthropic organizations and communities to reach their full potential, collaborating with them in a diverse range of capacities. The source of our magic thrives on the digital winds of the Blockchain4Good universe.
The ecosystem of Blockchain projects, on Ethereum in particular, is growing at a lightning pace. With the rapid development of DeFi and DeGov we need talented sorcerers and sorceresses to build for-good tools leveraging Web3 innovations.
We need a Visual UI designer with previous experience in UI/UX, blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. We need a team member with innovative ideas and effective communication skills. To succeed in this role you must:
- Design Landing pages, Websites, and App Interfaces
- Design marketing graphics for branded campaigns
- Design interfaces and define visual systems that effectively communicate product function and brand identity
- Produce design resources for fellow designers to use in their day-to-day work, e.g. UI kit of our design system
- Understand and apply brand design guidelines
- Review development work in progress to ensure successful design implementation and consistency
- 2+ years of experience in Visual / UI design
- You have a portfolio of work that demonstrates graphic design, Visual and UI design
- Proficiency in Figma
- You have a passion and knowledge for type, color, sizing, and iconography and it’s application to web products
- You can partner closely with engineering to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of your designs
- Desire to learn from and partner with colleagues
- Desire to learn the blockchain, crypto and Web3 terminology and use cases, and apply those to your work
- Self-motivated, works independently, and thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Able to complete tasks efficiently and comfortable juggling multiple tasks at once
Please send your portfolio, CV, and a short description of why you are interested in this job opportunity to on Telegram at hanners717 or email@example.com